QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 888|回复: 5

ZT 英汉对照 能遇到的最糗的事

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-7-30 10:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Today,I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around theblock to get out of the house, and I came back to see her leaving herroom... my electric tooth brush in her hand.

今天,我听见我的姐姐在她的房间里ZW。我带着狗出去遛了遛。我回来的时候正巧碰见她出来,手里拿的东西是——我的电动牙刷。

2、
Today,my boss called me into his office to show me the web site of apotentialbusiness partner. When he began to type ’virginia’ into google, itauto-completed his search with his recent search for ’virginboyassholes’. I have to go on business trip with him tomorrow. I’m a youngguy.

今天,我老板叫我去他办公室,给我看一个可能合作的网站。当他在谷歌里面打“Virginia”的时候,网站把他最近搜索过的词条自动补完——“小处男的菊花。我明天就要和他一起出差。我是个年轻男人。

3、
Today,my daughter asked me when was the first time I had sex. After I toldher 22 she quickly shouted, "Beat ya!" She’s thirteen.

今天,我的女儿问我我是什么时候破处的。当我告诉她是22岁时,她立马大喊道:我赢喽!!她今年才13

Today,my husband of 9 years announced he was gay. He insinuated tha the wasonly able to achieve erections because I looked like a man.  

今天,我结婚9年的老公告诉我说他是搞基的。他甚至还暗示我说,他和我在一起的时候能硬起来,是因为我长得比较爷们。

5、
Today,I went up to a secluded mountain my boy friend took me to for our firstdate. As I saw another couple hooking up in the bushes, I phoned myboyfriend to tell him someone found our secret spot. His Bob Marleyringtone started playing from the bush.

今天,我自己一人来到了我和我男友第一次约会的地方:一个孤僻的山上。我注意到有另一对情侣藏在灌木丛中亲热。于是我打电话给我男友,想要告诉他说有人找到了属于我们的秘密幽会地点。然后我就听到了我男友手机的Bob Marley的彩铃声从那堆灌木里飘来。

6、
Today,I awoke to the sound of my dad knocking on my dorm room door for asurprise visit. He’s barely outside the door and I pull the door openand say hey, when my roommate strips naked pulls the door open, kissesme on the cheek,says in an uber-gay voice, "Thanks for last night",andleaves.  

今天,我被我老爸突然造访我宿舍的敲门声所吵醒。我把门打开对着在门外的他打招呼,这时候我的室友脱光了衣服拉开了门,亲了我的脸颊,用一种超级搞基的声音说昨晚你真棒以后跑了。

7、
Today,I was standing by the bed naked, waiting for my wife to come outof thebathroom. She opens the door and walks over to me, swinging her hips,wearing pratically nothing. About four feet from me, she trips ont heedge of the floor mat, and uses my ’junk’ to catch herself.

今天,我光着身子站在床边,等着我老婆从浴室里面出来。她打开了浴室的门走向我,扭动着她的腰,什么都没穿。当她离我有四英尺的时候,她在地板垫上跌了一跤,而且用了我的JJ来稳住身形。

8、
Today,my tampon string was hanging from my bathing suit. My boyfriend thoughtit was a thread hanging from my bikini bottom. He publicly pulled outmy tampon.

今天,我卫生棉在我的泳装旁边露出了一点点。我男友以为那是我比基尼多余的线头。于是乎他在大庭广众之下把我的卫生棉拉了出来。

9、
Today,I was laying in bed naked and blind folded. I told my boyfriend hecould do anything he wanted to me. About 30 minutes later I get out ofbed and find him in the computer room play World of Warcraft. Hisfriends needed him.

今天,我裸身躺在床上,被蒙上了眼罩。我告诉我的男友他把我怎样都行。30分钟以后,我下了床发现他在电脑室打魔兽。他队友需要他。

10、   Today,I logged onto my computer to access a video from my p***stash.However,the folder was empty except for my favourite file.Thinking that a virus deleted everything, I was thankful my favouritefileremained. When I opened it, I saw avideo of my parents telling menot to masturbate.

今天,我打开电脑查看我的A*V收藏。但是,文件夹除了我的最爱文档以外全都空了。我以为是病毒删了所有的东西,但是很庆幸我的最爱文档没被删。我打开了以后,看到里面是一个我父母的录像教育我说“SY是不对滴

11、
Today,my girl friend decided to strip me naked and blind fold me, then toldme I’d get a reward if I caught her. So I ran around naked and blindfolded till Icaught her, and then I yelled, "I want my prize onthekitchen table!"It was her mom who’d just got back from work.  

今天,我女友决定把我扒光并把我眼睛蒙上,然后告诉我说如果我抓住她就奖励我。于是我就蒙着眼睛,啥也没穿地四处瞎跑一直到我抓住了她。我大喊:在厨房桌子上把我的奖励给我吧!”MLGB的我抓住的是她刚下班的妈妈。

12、
Today,I heard my boy friend of 3 months talking with his friend, not knowingI could hear them. "Tonight's the night," my boyfriend says. "I'mfinally going to tell her I love her!" I got really excited, deciding iloved him too. Then his friend says, "Awesome! But what about Kayla?"I'm Kayla.  

今天,我听到了我交往3个月的男友和他的朋友聊天,它们不知道我能听到他们。就是今晚了,我男友说,我要告诉她,我爱她!!我非常兴奋,感觉我也非常爱他。然后他的朋友就说:太好了。可是,凯拉怎么办?我就是凯拉。

13、
Today,my mom’s will was read to the rest of the family. I helped my mom writeit a couple years ago, and I was to get funds to pay off school loans.She revised it and put in a note saying I was to get nothing because Iwas gay. The executor read it out loud. My mom was the only one whoknew.  

今天,我妈的遗嘱被宣读给了全家人。遗嘱是我在几年前帮助我妈写的;我会得到一笔资金来付助学贷款。可她自己把遗嘱给改了,注明说我啥也得不到因为我搞基。遗嘱执行人把这段大声朗读了出来。本来只有我妈一个人知道的。
发表于 2009-7-30 15:57 | 显示全部楼层
Today,my girl friend decided to strip me naked and blind fold me, then toldme I’d get a reward if I caught her. So I ran around naked and blindfolded till Icaught her, and then I yelled, "I want my prize onthekitchen table!"It was her mom who’d just got back from work.  

今天,我女友决定把我扒光并把我眼睛蒙上,然后告诉我说如果我抓住她就奖励我。于是我就蒙着眼睛,啥也没穿地四处瞎跑一直到我抓住了她。我大喊:“在厨房桌子上把我的奖励给我吧!”MLGB的我抓住的是她刚下班的妈妈。

这个很nb
发表于 2009-7-30 17:23 | 显示全部楼层
汉版,哪天来些三凤桥酱排骨的原创!
发表于 2009-7-30 17:34 | 显示全部楼层
酱排骨,,,我的最爱
发表于 2009-7-30 17:37 | 显示全部楼层
4# ncyellow
我说的是无锡三大名产之一的“三凤桥酱排骨”,爽极!
发表于 2009-7-30 18:04 | 显示全部楼层
9、
Today,I was laying in bed naked and blind folded. I told my boyfriend hecould do anything he wanted to me. About 30 minutes later I get out of bed and find him in the computer room play World of Warcraft. Hisfriends needed him.

今天,我裸身躺在床上,被蒙上了眼罩。我告诉我的男友他把我怎样都行。30分钟以后,我下了床发现他在电脑室打魔兽。他队友需要他。

改成:
......他在电脑室浏览准时网,他的表友需要他~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

热门推荐

拆一块老上海手表练练手
拆一块老上海手表练练手
一位前辈送的机芯让我练手用,准备好就开干
空气钟气囊测试曲线
空气钟气囊测试曲线
用了几个月时间把空气钟气囊行程--温度曲线测试出来了,跟大家分享一下,行程--温度曲