QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1680|回复: 4

[新闻播报] SIHH2010 --AP现场直击和实物图赏

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-1-21 19:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Audemars Piguet  2010 Novelties

Ok, you've been waiting for the press, and now you have seen the press and the specs, and here are the live ones! There are a lot of things going on this year, so I will keep the descriptions short and sweet.

Millenary Carbon One Tourbillon Chronograph

The Royal Oak Offshore in 37mm (note that they are not called "ladies ROO", which means that they could be considered "mid-size" ROOs. The ones without the diamond bezels certainly look like a miniature version of the regular ROOs)

Comparisons with a regular size 42mm ROO.

Comparative wrist shots:
Standard ROO 42mm

ROO 37mm

In a nutshell, the 37mm doesn't do it for me (but then again, I am a 6 feet 2, 200 lb+ guy). However, I've long heard that many East Asian collectors have complained about the large 42mm ROO case, so the 37mm might be a solution.

Royal Oak Calendar (date, day of the week) in SS and RG

Now, for many of us, the star of the show - the ROO Grand Prix!

In forged carbon (1750 pieces), rose gold (650 pieces), and platinum (95 pieces). Although 1750 pieces are quite a lot  for a "limited edition", I am not a bit surprised if all of those are sold off instantly.
To be honest, there are MANY details for the Grand Prix, everything from the case, the dial, the bezel (check out the recessed screws), the polishing work, the crown and push buttons, the strap (made with calf skin and alcantara), and the display back (the only other ROO w/ display back since Montoya) featuring a specially decorated movement.
The movement is AP's in house automatic chronograph movement 3126/3840, of course.

Wrist shots of the forged carbon Grand Prix: Quite light and the alcantara strap feels very comfortable.

RO Skeleton, in SS and RG

RO Equation of Time, in SS and RG.

ROO Diver (certified, by NIHS 92-11, ISO 6425, to be officially called a diver's watch. water resistant to 300m. Thicker and feels more sturdy than the ROO Scuba)

Millenary Quincy Jones w/ blacked steel

Jules Audemars Perpetual Calendar in RG.

Millenary Chronograph in RG

Jules Audemars Automatic, with skeleton rotor. Very simple and elegant.

Another 2 watches for some people to get excited about: The New York 57th street boutique ROO Limited Edition. Ladies in 150 pieces, Gent's in 250 pieces (steel case, rubber bezel, leather strap, rose gold hands and indices).

发表于 2010-1-22 14:39 | 显示全部楼层
漂亮啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!
发表于 2010-1-22 19:18 | 显示全部楼层
AP就皇橡好看,其他系列不喜欢。。。。。
发表于 2010-1-22 20:55 | 显示全部楼层
漂亮啊漂亮!
发表于 2010-2-10 12:38 | 显示全部楼层
又见RO年历表
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

热门推荐

拆一块老上海手表练练手