QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 7325|回复: 11

[美图共赏] 温“良”如玉

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-4-8 10:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 tintin8 于 2010-4-8 10:46 编辑

Patek Philippe 5205 G with rhodiumed and silvery grey dial

This 40mm watch is certainly the best surprise of the Patek Philippe range this year. This annual calendar is really nicely designed and in fact brings a much modern option in the annual calendar range. While the watch is very reasonably positioned it is perfect in every detail!

On my wrist

Obviously the first aspect to notice is the triple windows for the annual calendar. Could it be more readable? No of course, and no more elegant!

Pierced lugs and concave bezel

Then the very finely made pierced case is quite intriguing and appealing. The concave bezel is even more so!

Simply sculpted

The watch is discreet but really present on the wrist. It looks like no other and instantly catches the eye.

It won my heart

The matt black and slate grey dial version won my heart. It currently blows my mind and I'm back to 0!

I can't wait midnight

The watch is offered with a beautiful crocodile strap with contrasted stitching and a tang buckle. It is in my opinion a watch intended for a younger audience.

Perfect on my wrist

For once I can even say that I like the 24 hour dial as it allows some play with the dial colours.

A true beauty

楼主| 发表于 2010-4-8 10:37 | 显示全部楼层

原汁原味Ref,5140 -据说是斯登的最爱

Patek Philippe 5140 P

The specificity of the 5140 P is its unique blue dial. While the 3940 P was made with the same silver dial as the 3940 G version, the 5140 P is now differentiated from its white gold sistership. Honestly I'm not too proud of my pics for this watch as they don't show the true beauty of the blue dial. I promise I'll go and try it again as soon as possible to bring you better pitures.

The blue dial

My picture of the 5140 R is slightly better and shows the brown dial of the pink gold version. The watch is really beautiful too and offers another style option for this fantastic family.

I will confess that I much prefer the P to the R though, or another Patek Philippe perpetual calendar R to this one!  But each man his taste!

Patek Philippe 5140R

The thinness of this watch is really a proof of the excellence of Patek Philippe regarding the tradition of elaborating thin calibres and watches. The trend for large watches in the last years has too often made us forget the pleasure of wearing a nicely and finely elaborated watch.

The thin perpetual calendar

I can just advise you to go and try this marvel by yourself.

The new queen of perpetual calendars

楼主| 发表于 2010-4-8 10:38 | 显示全部楼层

我的屏保 -Ref.5159 和5160

Patek Philippe 5159 R

Opening the perfectly adjusted pink gold case back is a real pleasure. No wonder why the adjustment of this opening case back takes so long, it feels like an eye twinkling.

The officer case back

Do you really wonder why this gorgeous watch has its own fanatics?  Isn't a perpetual calendar by essence a **** of the past? Isn't this case style a celebration of the historical significance of a perpetual calendar?

A pink gold officer watch

The true novelty is not the pink gold version, but the 5160, a fully engraved 5159 available in white or yellow gold. The work done is truly superb and remains somewhat discreet as the case back is the main engraved part and the case engraving is in my opinion totally coherent with the classical style of the watch.

Patek Philippe 5160 G

The differently guilloched dial adds to the refinement of this watch.

Calatrava back

The center of the back is marked with a Calatrava cross. All this engraving really enhances the watch style.

Indeed I love it

楼主| 发表于 2010-4-8 10:42 | 显示全部楼层

继续5205

Most of my watches have black dials and I think I really like this one, as well.

"Black one" for me - not sure in this case ...

... as the grey one is very, very appealing.

Somehow sophisticated, but still "understated" at the same time.

So is the case - sophisticated or shall I say "sexy" , but not "too loud".

I have to try it on my wrist, but at the moment I am in love

楼主| 发表于 2010-4-8 10:43 | 显示全部楼层

月星设计有点说不出来的不和谐 --Ref.5396

Patek Philippe 5396 G

This very classical watch is very pure and offers now in some way the opportunity to get closer to the best perpetual calendar models of the Patek Philippe's past.

The annual calendar in line

I've already said that I'm not too fan of this one so I'll let you make your own opinion. In fact as much as I get older I prefer younger looking watches so I'm very happy to see Patek Philippe issue watches for new youngs like me!

Patek Philippe 5396 R

Still I admit that this watch is obviously beautiful, if not for me.

A perpetual calendar flair

楼主| 发表于 2010-4-8 10:45 | 显示全部楼层

年历鹦鹉螺 --Ref.5726A

Patek Philippe 5726 A

This watch is at the same time the first annual calendar Nautilus and the first steel annual calendar.

Diving with crocodiles

I just wonder why it is offered only on a crocodile strap and not on the very beautiful Nautilus steel bracelet? Hopefully the bracelet option will follow.

Again perfect on my wrist

The black and grey dial is very beautiful but I would have liked to see this watch with the Nautilus blue/black dial.

A perfectly balanced dial

Please understand that I still find this watch extremely appealing. I've been very much appealed by the Nautilus 5711/1A recently and this 5726 could be a strong challenger!

The Nautilus case

Have a look below and wonder yourself how long you'll resist? Does anybody know if gold and steel Nautilus models have the same case?

A dream watch

In fact this Nautilus 5726 is my favourite interpretation of what the 5396 offers: the Patek Philippe illustrious perpetual calendars' style!

Let's live younger

If anybody has something to say to help me forget it?

I want it too

发表于 2010-4-8 11:22 | 显示全部楼层
PP已经把制表提升到创造艺术品的高度了...
发表于 2010-4-8 11:38 | 显示全部楼层
还是5205更有眼缘~
发表于 2010-4-8 12:33 | 显示全部楼层
被石版和tin版忽悠的不行了,今年5205G是必须上的!
发表于 2010-4-9 10:23 | 显示全部楼层
5140和5159这个两个我喜欢,这得几个米啊?
定为10年目标吧。。。。不知道到时候还在伐。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则