QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2786|回复: 4

[新闻播报] 2011新款-Quai de l’Ile 逆行万年历系列手表将采用全新的机芯

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-12-15 12:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Featuring Vacheron's first ever movement with an annual calendar complication the immediate differences one notices over the original QDI models are the larger, 43 mm case, and the solid, non-transparent dial. The emphasis on anti-counterfeiting and robust security measures, although still present, has clearly taken a backseat on this new version. Case metal options have been limited to more traditional precious metals - pink gold, white gold, or a combination of both, further aligning the watch more closely with Vacheron's conservative reputation.

The QDI RAC Dial

Fitted with a two-level dial with two different finishes on each level - opaline for the dial's raised outer zone and sub-dials, and vertical brushing on the lower, central zone...

The moonphase and seconds are indicated on the same sub-dial, with the age of the moon in days printed on the lower su**ce of the dial. The lower portion of this sub-dial is printed with a scale for the continuous seconds, which the seconds hand extends into. This sub-dial and the month sub-dial are merged, angled, and offset from center, both with flat, and rather small, black hands...

The brushed gold moon is very simple and flat, set within a black background...

The retrograding date is indicated on a raised sector, with numeric indicators for every third day...

Note how light plays with the textures of the dial...the opaline su**ce appears to be finely grained in this photo...

The lines and numbers are spaced tightly, which made it a little difficult for me to quickly read the correct date.

The dial uses applied rose gold baton markers and Arabic hour markers. The tapered baton markers feature a stepped, polished ridge from the bottom to the brushed-finish top, allowing light to reflect ...

Each Arabic numerals is beautifully and impressively finished, with vertically brushed top su**ces, polished and beveled angles, and mirror polished sides...

A sun motif inspired by the Tour de l'Ile's clock tower next to Vacheron's historic Geneva headquarters is printed in invisible ink at 4 o'clock. It's a subtle anti-counterfeiting element retained from the original QDI models that glows when exposed to ultra-violet light...

An unusual dial element retained from the originals is this silver dot, positioned between the 6 o'clock and 7 o'clock markers. According to Vacheron's Alex Ghotbi, its purpose was to assist with placement of the transparent dials. On this watch, it should be eliminated...

Below is a shot of the baton-shaped hour and minute hands. They're brushed finished with luminous material. Like the sub-dial hands and moonphase, they're very flat, and to be frank, boring. It would be great if some faceting or anglage was used to add some character. On a more positive note, it's very easy to tell the time on this model...

The QDI RAC Case

Measuring 43 mm in diameter, with a length of 54 mm, the case's diameter was expanded by 2 mm over the originals, yet the thickness, at 13 mm, remains the same. The last point is impressive, considering the significant increase in parts required by the annual calendar and retrograding date complications.

Side-by-side with a QDI Day-Date model in titanium and rose gold...

The QDI RAC is taller and wider, but has the same thickness...

The length, diameter, and thickness are well-proportioned, making the watch very wearable for even those with small wrists (like me!)...

The modular, tonneau-shaped case is composed of a seven-part mid-section, a polished bezel, and a screw-down caseback fitted with a sapphire crystal. The seven parts include:
* Lateral flanks on the sides of the case (2 pieces at 3 and 9 o'clock)
* Lugs (2 parts at 12 and 6 o'clock)
* Inter-lug segments (2 parts between the lugs at 12 and 6 o'clock)
* A support plate to which the caseback is secured

Rose or white gold can be chosen for these elements, as well as the bezel and crown, enabling some interesting, and personalized, configurations.

The case parts are either mirror polished or satin-finished, with finely polished and beveled edges and transitions...

The massive, stepped lugs have an art-deco-inspired aesthetic, and combine elegantly with the case's lateral flanks. Superb finishing can be seen throughout...

The inter-lug segments are brushed finished and add to the appeal of the case...

The crown is large, handsome, and easy to use...

The watch comes with a very high quality deployant clasp in the shape of half of the Maltese cross. As this was a demonstration model, the strap was fake crocodile (used, I'm sure, to ease customs issues when shipping overseas) and the deployant was gold-plated steel.

Before I could wear it, I needed to adjust the notch...

It's screwed into the strap for security...

Perfect fit...

The QDI RAC Movement

Like all QDI watches, the QDI RAC's movement is based on Vacheron's state-of-the-art, in-house designed and manufactured self-winding movement, the caliber 2460, launched in 2005. It provides 40 hours of power reserve and is equipped with a stop-seconds feature to facilitate precise time setting. Stamped with the Geneva Seal, the 2460 is a robust, high-grade, and well-finished caliber, enhancing the exclusivity of the QDI product line...

Other features include an annual calendar complication requiring adjustment just once per year at the end of February and a retrograding date display. The high-precision moonphase complication requires correction once every 122 years. The rotor is ruthenium-plated 22 karat gold, with five decorative "fillets", mounted on ceramic ball bearings...

Conclusions

An unexpected thing happened for the short period of time I wore the watch. Random people were staring at my wrist and providing unsolicited comments on how much they liked it. The amount of attention and notice the QDI RAC drew from friends and strangers alike was surprising. People WILL notice this watch, and they will be impressed.

When I first heard the QDI RAC's case had grown by 2 mm, I thought for sure it would be too big for my 6.75" wrist. It turns out, the size was just fine for me. It was extremely comfortable and a joy to wear. Yes, the date is a little difficult to read, but the extra moment or two required force you to enjoy the watch.

If I could change one thing, it would be the hands. In such a high-end, well finished watch, the ones currently fitted underwhelm.

Kudos to Vacheron for continuing to develop the Quai de l'Ile product line - it's a unique, high-end, and contemporary design retaining an overall aesthetic that is true to the brand's traditional roots. Introducing an annual calendar, an all new complication for the brand, in the Quai de l'Ile was a great move, providing much-needed mechanical innovation and excitement to the line.

Special thanks to the lovely Ellen Sorensen of Vacheron Constantin North America for allowing me to be one of the first people in the US to see and wear the watch.

楼主| 发表于 2010-12-15 12:23 | 显示全部楼层
在2008年Vacheron Constantin为Quai de l’Ile系列手表添加逆行万年历模块。而在今年又使用了全新的Vacheron Constantin “2460 QRA”型43毫米的机械机芯,通过这次的活动,创立这样壹个独特的时机,展示出依旧非凡的壹面,并为依旧用户们提供更加个性化的服务。

Vacheron Constantin为Quai de l’Ile系列手表添加逆行万年历模块,在2008年产生了重大的影响,而在今年又使用了全新的机芯,相信这种影响会壹直延续下去,期待它在2011年能创造出更多的奇迹。纵观当今,在精细的制表行业中从来没有过任何壹款能与de Quai l’Ile系列手表在个性化这个领域中相提并论,因为从它的功能上来说,逆行万年历模块的加入曾经轰动过制表业,而今天它将再次书写历史。另壹方面,Quai de l’Ile系列为顾客们提供了两种不同的颜色材质的表壳,根据客户的意愿将可以从玫瑰金和白金表壳中挑选,又或者客户有更高的需求,还可以两者兼而有之,这壹切都将根据客户的意愿来决定。Quai de l’Ile系列不仅拥有优美且动感的线条设计,还拥有壹个最新型的自动上弦的机械机芯的复杂设计,这也就是 Vacheron Constantin最新开发制造型号为“2460 QRA”的机械机芯,并且使用的是日内瓦的著名标志。“2460 QRA”机械机芯的使用,正式的表明了年度日历和显示逆行日期这两项技术的完美掌握。

壹种十分罕见,但却是十分实用的功能
日历是最常见也是最实用的,因为全世界有无数的人们要用日历来确认今天到底是那壹天,来规划自己要干什么,以及明天,后天以及以后要干什么,正因为如此日历才显得尤为重要。通常将每年的12个月大致分为30日月份和31日月份以及岁闰年变化的2月,这使得手表中的年度日历编程机械要同时处理30日月份和31日月份以及2月这个变数,也就意味着每年只需调整壹次来保证2月份的日历准确无误。而Quai de l’Ile系列则拥有壹个逆行日期的显示这样壹个独特的设计,显示这样壹个独特的设计,也是Vacheron Constantin公认的独有设计。

新的机芯 Vacheron Constantin的制表设计工程师们最新开发制作的新型“2460 QRA”机械机芯,该机芯的高精度制造工艺完全满足了Hallmark 日内瓦技术规范。新的Vacheron Constantin 326-part “2460 QRA”机械机芯将小时,分钟和每秒都准确无误的显示,以及逆行万年历都将因为新的机芯而完美运转,而且只需122年进行壹次高精度的修正即可准确无误的运转。

而停秒装置的配备,更加确保了时间的精准性,它被赋予了壹个拥有运转40小时的动力储藏配件,以及4赫兹(每小时28800次的震动)的频率。并且为这种自动上线的机械机芯专门开发研究了壹个以陶瓷制成的球状轴承震荡装置,以此来配合Quai de l’Ile系列的精神。此款手表的钌以22K金制成,它的特别之处在于五片高度提纯的装饰。

原文来源:Vacheron Constantin

Vacheron Constantin的 Quai de l’Ile 逆行万年历系列手表将采用全新的机芯
发表于 2010-12-15 12:27 | 显示全部楼层
就是从看到这款的2010版中了表毒的
发表于 2010-12-15 12:50 | 显示全部楼层
可以不要那么丑么。。。僵尸。。。
发表于 2010-12-16 15:38 | 显示全部楼层
强大的,等俺长出这么多毛毛后就买它。。。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

热门推荐

拆一块老上海手表练练手