[复制链接]
发表于 2013-2-17 13:53 | 显示全部楼层
什捷缅科 发表于 2013-2-17 12:23
成色如何?

相当不错。看图上的标记是一个土耳其卖家,我买过他的表,是三个打过交道的土人中唯一靠谱的。
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-17 15:52 | 显示全部楼层
G先生的文字:

Zenith Chronometre, Cal. 135, circa 1950, stainless steel

The Zenith Caliber 135 is a watch I became interested in as a result of researching observatory competition chronometers for my article on the Be-Ba Competition Chronometer. Wristwatches containing movements which were designed for use in the Swiss Observatory competitions conducted between 1945 and 1967 are very rare, and the movements are of special interest because their overarching rationale is that they be capable of being regulated to run extremely accurately across a wide variety of positional and temperature conditions, and that such regulation be repeatable, and sustainable. The impetus to accomplish these goals has largely been lost due to the availablity, and afforability of COSC-capable movements, along with the practical suspension of the traditional practice (and need for) taking one's watch into a watchmaker for periodic regulation. This is not to say that there are not many fine and modern movements which are perhaps every bit as capable of consistent, and accurate regulation as the legendary competition movements of the past, just that such capability is likely largely a result of modern material and production methods, as well as intent, and shares the stage with many other design priorities.

Because of the rules and standards governing the competitions, wristwatch movements were designed at (or nearly at) the maximum allowable 30mm diameter, and the 135 is no exception at 13 lignes (just over 29mm diameter). Besides its large size and general high quality of design and execution, there seem to be at least a couple of notable features to this movement. Of particular interest is the distinctive arrangement of the gear train wherein the minute wheel is placed off-center, thus allowing exceptionally large balance of 14mm (higher rotational intertia can allow more consistent performance, without increasing weight or beat rate), and barrel (for improved isochronism). In addition, it sports a fine regulator mechanism of a sort I have not seen previously. Apparently, a small disk milled with slots is turned, while a pin on the underside of the regulator arm is pressed by a most elegantly milled spring against a snail-shaped "inverse cam" cut into the disk. As far as I can tell, the disk which sets the regulator may only be held in place by the pressure of the arm and spring, and simple friction, which at this scale may be considerable. The translation of the very slight motion of the regulator arm proper into a much longer visible path along the inside of the disk would seem to make exact adjustment a relatively intuitive task.

Although quite rare in absolute terms, it is my sense that within this exalted realm, Zenith's production of some 11,000 of these movements during a run of over 15 years must be a comparatively high figure. Perhaps it is because of this that the 135 has been found in a variety of watches with very beautiful and obviously high-quality and expensive cases and dials. Overall, this watch is 35mm diameter, exclusive of crown, and 9mm thick, including the domed crystal. Although distinctly a design identifiable with its mid-century roots, its relatively thin bezel and sedate markings, along with the size and integrated lugs of its sculpted case allow it to look quite comfortable among current dress watches.

As in my previous article, I am indebted to Fritz von Osterhausen for his book "Wristwatch Chronometers", the source for much of my technical understanding of these unusual watches.
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-17 15:53 | 显示全部楼层
网上找来的翻译:

Zenith Cal.135精密天文台表

翻译:朱新亚

在完成《Be-Ba竞赛精密天文台计时表》这篇文章的过程中,通过研究天文台竞赛计时表的资料,我对Zenith的Caliber 135产生兴趣。这块表的制造年份约为1950年,不锈钢外壳。在瑞士漫长的制表历史上,为参加1945到1967年之间天文台竞赛而设计的手表机芯非常稀有,这些机芯的特别之处在于:它们的全部设计原则都是为了使机芯在各种位置和温度下,能够被调校得极为精确地运行,而且这样的调校具有可重复性和持久性。现如今,由于通过COSC认证的机芯很容易得到且并不昂贵,制表业中一些传统手工艺和规则也慢慢失传,而用户似乎也很难接受为达到天文台竞赛的要求而定期将表送回制表师那里调校的需要,实现当年设计原则的动力大多一去不返。这并不是说好的现代机芯不能达到与当年具有传奇色彩的奇竞赛机芯一样的精度调校和持久性,因为这样的能力大部分可以通过现代的材料和生产能力实现,制表业不再需要特别专注于过去那些优先设计的理念。

评分

参与人数 1金币 +500 收起 理由
什捷缅科 + 500 赞一个!

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-17 15:59 | 显示全部楼层
厄弗雷姆乔宾(Mr.Ephrem Jobin)出生于 1909年,这无疑是世界上还存活最老的制表师了,在品牌发展的最高境界的战略时间里。

在此期间,他于1939年至1954年,负责开发三个完整的Calibre,其中包括了传奇的机芯Calibre,135。 当时他很快掌握了重要的生产程序及装组的基础,一手监督整个开发的项目并真正的以国际观的视野来生产机芯。1946年发明” Calibre.30mm”才能够达成纳沙泰尔天文台的竞争要求的规范;他开始构思并开发天文台所要求根据既定的标准设计,使它能够达到最佳的计测运转。

厄弗雷姆乔宾(Mr.Ephrem Jobin)的成功秘诀是,Cal,135采用了大型的发条盒进而提高能量的储备,以及一个超大的平衡摆轮,其中最重要的调校机构提高了精度,发挥了关键作用。这种技术被称为一个完整的多重思考机芯的设计(complete rethinking of the movement design),包括抵销分钟从车轮中心轴,以提供空间扩大的平衡。

天文台比赛版本这个传奇的机芯(Calibre135)配备了一宝玑 overcoil平衡弹簧,以及单一或双箭头形指数或监管确保平衡的摩擦,使优化调整。此外,除了其参与天文台得竞赛外,Calibre ,135也研发出商业化表款版本,所有出售的Calibre ,135腕表都经天文台定时器认证(chronometer-certified),并给予了等级证书。 1940's~1950's当时所推出贩卖的表款。

这一个精密机芯Calibre ,135的腕表产量有限,只专为顶级手表收藏保留。全数库存量只有11,000 pcs,也就是说,配备这个机芯的表款,仍然是一个令鉴赏家和收藏家极为垂涎的收藏项目。 在当时专业媒体形容这机芯是以“一个制,最好的机芯腕表历史”(one of the best wristwatch movement in watchmaking history) 定下一个标题,无疑仍值得由于其超凡的表现和惊人的现代化建设。

评分

参与人数 1金币 +500 收起 理由
什捷缅科 + 500 赞一个!

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-17 16:02 | 显示全部楼层
什捷缅科 发表于 2013-2-17 09:59
石版能否给个链接?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage- ... 3c76a#ht_783wt_1161
发表于 2013-2-17 16:23 | 显示全部楼层
石上清泉 发表于 2013-2-17 15:59
厄弗雷姆乔宾(Mr.Ephrem Jobin)出生于 1909年,这无疑是世界上还存活最老的制表师了,在品牌发展的最高境界 ...

hoho,"配备了一宝玑 overcoil平衡弹簧"。。。。这也叫翻译,隔行如隔山啊,看看 SteveG 的原文吧,配图很不错。

http://ninanet.net/watches/others06/Mediums/mzenith.html
发表于 2013-2-17 16:38 | 显示全部楼层
很不错。
发表于 2013-2-17 16:46 | 显示全部楼层
看似简单,但越看越有味道
发表于 2013-2-17 16:52 | 显示全部楼层
很吸引人,···········
发表于 2013-2-17 18:00 | 显示全部楼层
大開眼界!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则