哪篇???{:追进:}
checkin 发表于 2010-3-23 06:50

早前忘記link了

這篇嗎?http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=5002759&rid=15
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-23 07:57 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2010-3-23 09:10 | 显示全部楼层
Yes
checkin 发表于 2010-3-23 07:57

好的,我等下翻譯一下內容傳上來。截圖和他報告中的兩個表款Spec就不傳上來OK嗎?

评分

参与人数 1金币 +100 收起 理由
checkin + 100 無敵華麗的感謝小豬

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2010-3-23 09:19 | 显示全部楼层
好的,我等下翻譯一下內容傳上來。截圖和他報告中的兩個表款Spec就不傳上來OK嗎?
jc883 发表于 2010-3-23 09:10

太感動了,

會不會耗費您太多時間?
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-23 09:20 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 checkin 于 2010-3-23 09:51 编辑

先把原文傳上來

老道林又來啦  
http://forums.timezone.com/index ... =5002759&rid=15

Hi All;

The new Submariner should do pretty well for Rolex, the new Explorer, not so well; but what we as watchnuts probably don't realise is that both of these watch, although iconic Rolex models, are pretty much niche models for Rolex.

The volume models are the Datejusts for men and, especially, for women; and the new 31mm version will without doubt become the major seller, leaving the current 26mm in its wake.

For the second year Rolex are featuring the floral dials on the lady's watches, which have proved to be very popular with women, softening the masculine look of the basic watch. The flowers are not applied to the dial, rather they are 'grown' on the dial itself by a process of electro deposition. A polymer mask is applied to the blank dial & the required image is cut from the mask exposing the dial su**ce. The dial is then placed in a bath of electrically charged copper solution & a reverse charge is applied to the dial and thus the copper is drawn from the solution molecule by molecule to deposit itself upon the dial. When the required thickness is achieved, the dial is removed from the bath & printed and finished in the normal manner.

Obviously I am never going to buy one of these (my wife doesn't like Rolex watches) but actually wanting to buy a watch has never prevented me from liking one, so I can tell you that my favourite version is the Everose one with the brown dial shown in the first image. I particularly love the Roman 6 with diamonds, it is a quite subtle touch.

Here is their press release & technical specification.

ETERNAL LIGHTNESS OF THE PRESENT

Fresh, refined and elegant. Fitting descriptions of the gracefully feminine new Rolesor models in the Oyster Perpetual Datejust Lady 31 mm collection.

An ode to passion and sensuality, these delicate gems for daily wear are an invitation to share in their carefree youthfulness. They celebrate with brio the marriage of their materials — precious stones, 18 ct gold and 904L steel — and colours.

Wide range of dials
These new Lady 31 mm models in yellow, white and Everose Rolesor are available with a wide range of dials and decors. The floral motifs on the dark rhodium, and champagne and pink dials are produced using an electroforming technique, a very subtle deposition of material that reproduces the design with extreme precision. These visually attractive motifs give pleasing volume to the dial.

Fluted and gem-set bezels
The Oyster Perpetual Datejust Lady 31mmis available with either a fluted bezel or domed bezel set with 24 or 46 brilliants, reflecting the slightly rebellious and mischievous side of the pieces with a hint of intrigue.

Gem-set 6 o’clock hour marker
The gem-set Roman numeral hour marker at 6 o’clock adds a fascinating, singular touch to a watch that makes every minute an escape from time.
The timeless lightness of this Lady 31 mm should not obscure the extreme precision of its mechanical self-winding movement with a Perpetual rotor.
The lady can thus return at any time to the world of the present and live the moment to the fullest.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
REFERENCE (CASE / BRACELET): 178341 / 72161
Case
Diameter: 31 mm
Material: Everose Rolesor
Bezel: domed, set with 24 brilliants
Winding crown: Twinlock
Crystal: sapphire, Cyclops lens with anti-reflective coating
Waterproofness: 100 m (330 ft)

Movement
Calibre: 2235
Self-winding: Perpetual rotor
Date: instantaneous change and rapid setting
Oscillator: frequency: 4 Hz (28,800 beats/hour) hairspring with Breguet overcoil
Precision: COSC-certified chronometer
Power reserve: ~48 hours
Dial chocolate, Roman numerals, gem-set Roman numeral at 6 o’clock

Bracelet
Material: Everose Rolesor
Type: Oyster
Clasp: Oysterclasp with Easylink comfort extension link
Other dials
Purple, Roman numerals, gem-set Roman numeral at 6 o’clock
White mother-of-pearl, Roman numerals, gem-set Roman numeral at 6 o’clock
White mother-of-pearl, Maxi Roman numerals
Pink, electroformed tone-on-tone floral motifs, Arabic numeral at 6 o’clock
发表于 2010-3-23 09:44 | 显示全部楼层
原文轉自TZ。C版也貼上來了,Spec大家應該可以看得懂就不用翻譯了。
http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=5002759&rid=15

Hi All;

The new Submariner should do pretty well for Rolex, the new Explorer, not so well; but what we as watchnuts probably don't realise is that both of these watch, although iconic Rolex models, are pretty much niche models for Rolex.

The volume models are the Datejusts for men and, especially, for women; and the new 31mm version will without doubt become the major seller, leaving the current 26mm in its wake.

For the second year Rolex are featuring the floral dials on the lady's watches, which have proved to be very popular with women, softening the masculine look of the basic watch. The flowers are not applied to the dial, rather they are 'grown' on the dial itself by a process of electro deposition. A polymer mask is applied to the blank dial & the required image is cut from the mask exposing the dial su**ce. The dial is then placed in a bath of electrically charged copper solution & a reverse charge is applied to the dial and thus the copper is drawn from the solution molecule by molecule to deposit itself upon the dial. When the required thickness is achieved, the dial is removed from the bath & printed and finished in the normal manner

Obviously I am never going to buy one of these (my wife doesn't like Rolex watches) but actually wanting to buy a watch has never prevented me from liking one, so I can tell you that my favourite version is the Everose one with the brown dial shown in the first image. I particularly love the Roman 6 with diamonds, it is a quite subtle touch.

大家好;

新的Sub應該會大賣,新的探一則會一般;但我們作為鐘表愛好者或許沒有發現,雖然這兩款表都是勞力士的代表作,但其實兩者都是勞力士(針對市場)的細分產品。

但好賣產品屬于男士DJ款式,女士DJ更為如此;新31MM版本將毫無疑問的成為銷售主力,目前的26MM版本會在懵懂中被超越。

連續第二年勞力士特別推薦帶有花飾面盤的女士表款,它們已經被受到女士們的大力追捧,花飾表款為原本基礎表款較為陽剛的感覺帶來了幾分嫵媚。表盤上的花朵不是貼上去的,而是通過電鍍方式“生長”在表盤之上。在空白表盤上加上一層聚合物掩罩,然后按照要求將花朵外形剪接出來。之后將面盤放在充電之銅溶液當中再對面盤反向充電使到銅從溶液分子當中分解出來,自己存放到面盤上去。當達到所要求的厚度時再把面盤從溶液當中拿出來,然后按正常過程來圖印及完工。

顯而易見,我永遠不會買一只這樣的表(花飾)(我老婆不喜歡勞力士的表款),但實際買與不買從來沒有阻止我喜歡某一款式,所以我可以告訴大家我鐘愛的版本是第一張圖中那只永恒玫瑰金配搭褐色面盤的表款。我尤其喜歡6點位置的羅馬數字鑲鉆的做法,有相當的細膩感覺。

评分

参与人数 1金币 +100 收起 理由
checkin + 100 真快~~~~~

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2010-3-23 09:59 | 显示全部楼层
48# jc883

謝謝小豬,幫你補圖片

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
发表于 2010-3-23 10:22 | 显示全部楼层
在道林的心中,DJ是勞力士最重要的系列